AIR POLLUTION ECONOMICS. VOLUME 2. 1975-SEPTEMBER 1977 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The citations cover studies on the economics of air pollution control and management, including the economics involved with industrial waste treatment, urban planning, government planning, and automobile and mass transportation. Specific cost studies have been excluded, unless they apply to an industry or entire region. (This updated bibliography contains 205 abstracts, 133 of which are new entries to the previous edition.) See also NTIS/PS-76/0663, Air Pollution Economics. Vol. 1. 1964-1974.
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0664, NTIS/PS-75/535, and NTIS/PS-74/091.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 210 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; City planning; Economic analysis; Economics; Environmental impacts; Environmental protection; Industrial wastes; Industries; Management; Planning; Policy; Public transit; Transportation; Urban areas; Waste disposal
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Environment; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00168645
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1981 12:00AM