INDIA MARKET RESEARCH REPORT ON AVIONICS AND AVIATION SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
The market research was undertaken to study the present and potential US share of the market in India for avionics and aviation support equipment; to examine growth trends in Indian end-user industries over the next few years; to identify specific product categories that offer the most promising export potential for US companies; and to provide basic data which will assist US suppliers indetermining current and potential sales and marketing opportunities. The trade promotional and marketing techniques were also reviewed.
- Foreign market survey report.
American Consulate GeneralBombay, India
Domestic & International Business Administration14th Street Between E Street & Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20231
- Sundaran, C
- Rangaraj, V
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 74 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Airborne navigational aids; Avionics; Economics; Exports; Ground handling; Inspection; International trade; Market research; Market surveys; Navigational aids; Urban growth
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ground support equipment; Industrial growth
- Geographic Terms: India; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Checkout equipment; Flight instruments
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00168618
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1978 12:00AM