AVIONICS AND AVIATION SUPPORT EQUIPMENT BRAZIL
The market research was undertaken to study the present and potential US share of the market in Brazil for avionics and aviation support equipment; to examine growth trends in Brazilian end-user industries over the next few years; to identify specific product categories that offer the most promising export potential for US companies; and to provide basic data which will assist US suppliers in determining current and potential sales and marketing opportunities. The trade promotional and marketing techniques were also reviewed.
- Foreign market survey report.
Trade CenterSao Paulo, Brazil
Domestic & International Business Administration14th Street Between E Street & Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20231
- Lindsey, R P
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 113 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Airborne navigational aids; Avionics; Communication devices; Economics; Exports; Ground handling; Inspection; Instrument landing systems; International trade; Market research; Market surveys; Navigational aids; Radar; Urban growth
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ground support equipment; Industrial growth
- Geographic Terms: Brazil; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Checkout equipment; Flight instruments
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00168617
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1978 12:00AM