REGULATIONS FOR ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS ON BOARD SHIPS, MOBILE DRILLING PLATFORMS, DREDGERS, FLOATING CRANES ETC. OF 11 NOV 1975
The document contains the following: general provisions as to supervision, notification, exemptions, penalties and date of entry into force of regulations; definitions; general requirements for heavy-current installations such as D.C. and A.C. installations, power sources and power supply installations, emergency power sources and emergency power distribution systems. It also contains requirements for distribution systems and switchboards, control gear for motors and other equipment, cables, switchgear, control gear, fuse-gear, plugs and socket-outlets, motors, heating apparatus, lighting equipment, oil burning plants, welding equipment, insulating materials and creepage distances and clearances; additional requirements for tankers, mobile drilling platforms and testing installations; requirements for lighting conductors; requirements for light-current installations connected to or combined with and/or in dangerous proximity to heavy current installations.
- Prepared by Norwegian Water Resources and Electricity Board, Oslo. Price to members $20.00.
BRITISH STANDARDS INSTITUTIONLONDON,
Norwegian Water Resources & Electricity BoardOslo, Norway
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 229 p.
- TRT Terms: Control; Dredges; Electric circuits; Electric controllers; Electric power supply; Electric power transmission; Electrical equipment; Electrical wiring; Energy consumption; Exports; Floating cranes; Heating equipment; Lighting equipment; Loads; Motors; Offshore drilling platforms; Regulations; Ships; Specifications; Standards; Switches (Electricity); Technical assistance; Translations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement; Shipboard
- Geographic Terms: Norway; United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Circuits; Electric motor controllers; Electric switches; Electrical equipment standards; Load control; Platforms; Power requirement; Switchboards
- Subject Areas: Energy; Law; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00168606
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1978 12:00AM