SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY ON FIBER-REINFORCED CEMENT AND CONCRETE. SUPPLEMENT NUMBER 1
A listing of 156 additional references with author index is given for fiber-reinforced cement and gypsum matrices, mortars, and concretes. Fiber types include steel, glass, plastic, asbestos, organic, carbon, and others. (Author)
- Supplement no. 1 to report dated Aug 76, AD-A032 082.
U.S. Army Waterways Experiment Station3909 Halls Ferry Road
Vicksburg, MS USA 39180-6199
- Hoff, G C
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Asbestos; Bibliographies; Carbon; Carbon fibers; Cement; Concrete; Fiber composites; Fiber reinforced concrete; Glass; Glass fibers; Gypsum; Indexes (Information management); Metal fibers; Mortar; Organic compounds; Plastics; Reinforced concrete; Steel
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00168542
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: WES-MPC-76-6-Suppl-1, CTIAC-24
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1978 12:00AM