INTERNATIONAL LIST OF SELECTED, SUPPLEMENTARY AND AUXILIARY SHIPS, 1977 EDITION
This latest annual edition of the LIST contains information about names, routes, and types of meteorological observations made on some 7400 ships recruited by 44 WMO Member States. Data for each ship include: normal routes of travel; type of barometer, thermometer, hygrometer, and barograph used; sea surface temperature measurement; transmitting facilities.
World Meteorological Organization41 Avenue Giuseppe-Motta
1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 400 p.
- TRT Terms: Meteorology; Reports; Routing; Ships; Weather routing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship routing
- Old TRIS Terms: Auxiliary ships; Meteorological reports
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00168368
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Unipub
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM