MARITIME TRANSPORT 1976
The 23rd Annual Report prepared by the Maritime Transport Committee covers developments of interest in the field of shipping during 1976, and wherever possible, the early part of 1977 and sets recent developments within the framework of longer-term trends in international shipping and trade. Chapter I describes international shipping developments during 1976 in the context of national and international shipping policies. Chapters II and III discuss recent trends in shipping demand and supply and Chapter IV shows how the interaction of supply and demand was reflected in the world freight markets during 1976 and the early months of 1977. The report is accompanied by a Statistical Annex which brings together the principal elements of international seaborne trade and bulk commodities, the world fleet and the various freight markets.
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)2, rue André Pascal
Paris, France 75775 Paris Cedex 16
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 144 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk carriers; Coding systems; Flags of convenience; Freight traffic; International trade; Maritime law; Markets; Merchant fleet operation; Merchant marine; Policy; Shipping; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight markets; International shipping policies; Shipping codes; Shipping policies; Trade development
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00168367
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM