MODERN MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
An up-to-date and comprehensive guide to the latest concepts and techniques for successfully managing the flow of materials and products to, within and from the organization. It provides the expertise needed to manage input materials. It is a complete, practical guide to modern materials management and a thorough, easy-to-use reference that will prove an indispensable tool for any organization needing to reevaluate its system of materials management. Included in the Contents: Introduction, Production and Operations, Forecasting and Market Analysis, Purchasing and Procurement, Physical Supply, Inventory Control Systems, Inventory Valuation, Materials Handling, Transportation and Physical Distribution, Bibliography.
- Price is $17.95.
Elsevier Publishing Company, Incorporated52 Vanderbilt Avenue
New York, NY USA 10017
- Tersine, R J
- Campbell, J H
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 304 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling equipment; Market assessment; Materials; Materials management; Physical distribution; Planning; Production; Production control; Shipyards
- Old TRIS Terms: Material supply systems
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Materials; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00168354
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1978 12:00AM