INTERNATIONAL OFFSHORE CRAFT CONFERENCE, 2ND, 1976
Twenty-two papers by various authors were presented at the conference. The topics discussed are: mooring equipment, vessels in support of offshore operations in the areas of safety, service, defence, surveying, and supply; piloting, drilling, salvage, and towage vessels; concrete as a hull material; collision avoidance and integrated navigation; waste disposal at sea; thrusters for dynamic positioning; autopilots; chartering; manpower; weather forecasting; and safe maneuvering.
- Presented at the International Offshore Craft Conference, 2nd, London, England.
Reed (Thomas) Industrial Press Limited36/37 Cock Lane, Saracen's Head Building
London EC1A 9BY, England
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 203 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic pilot; Automatic pilot; Chartering; Collision avoidance systems; Dynamic positioning; Integrated systems; Labor market; Maneuvering; Meteorology; Navigation systems; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore moorings; Offshore oil industry; Offshore supply boats; Pilotage; Safety engineering; Salvage; Search and rescue operations; Shipbuilding materials; Ships; Survey vessels; Towing vehicles; Vehicle components; Waste disposal; Weather forecasting
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rescue vessels
- Old TRIS Terms: Integrated navigation systems; Ship equipment
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00168303
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM