TANK VESSELS AND MARINE TERMINAL FACILITIES FOR OIL AND LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS: A SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY
Early in 1977 the Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation began developing a comprehensive bibliography on tank vessels and marine oil terminal facilities. This project was conducted in conjunction with the formation of a new departmental program dealing with the regulation of tankers and oil transfer facilities operating in Alaska. The bibliography is divided into seven sections--(1) Oil Tank Vessels-general oil transportation in Alaska and Canada, tanker design, construction operation, novel vessels, vessel traffic systems, economics, accidents; (2) Marine Oil Facilities-terminals, offshore terminals, deepwater ports, offshore structures, drilling rigs and pipelines; (3) Marine Oil Pollution; (4) Pollution Fund and Marine Insurance; (5) Liquefied Natural gas-LNG tank vessels, LNG marine facilities; (6) Natural Phenomena; and (7) Legislation-federal and state laws congressional hearings.
Alaska Department of Environmental ConservationPouch O
Juneau, AK United States 99811
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 270 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Deepwater harbors; Environmental impact analysis; Environmental protection; Liability; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; LNG terminals; Nuclear powered ships; Offshore construction; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore oil industry; Offshore terminals; Oil well drilling; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Regulation; Ship operations; Shipbuilding; Surveys; Tankers; Vehicle design; Vessel traffic control; Water pollution; Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Geographic Terms: Alaska
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys; Environmental surveys (Tanker pollution); Tanker construction; Tanker operations; Water pollution regulation
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Geotechnology; Law; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00168279
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM