STAINLESS TUBES FOR CONDENSERS, HEATING COILS, AND PIPING SYSTEMS
The Author describes the characteristics and manufacturing methods of stainless steel tube produced by Uddeholm and suitable for ship applications, such as liquefied-gas condensers and various heat-exchanger duties and pipe systems, with particular reference to welded tube (which can compete with seamless tube in most applications). Order from: BSRA as No. 47092.
- Presented at the Uddeholm Technical Seminar, "Nor-Shipping 77", May 12, 1977, Section 6.
Uddeholms ABS-68305 Hagfors, Sweden
- Silfverlin, A
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Condensers; Heat exchangers; Stainless steel
- Old TRIS Terms: Condenser tubes
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00168262
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM