THE MARITIME AIDS OF THE SIX MAJOR MARITIME NATIONS (ANALYSIS)
The maritime nations covered are Japan, the United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, West Germany, and France. Included are measures of maritime activity, world shipbuilding, and world fleet; shipbuilding activity and world fleet measures, 1970-76; the relationship of the 6 study countries to world shipping and the shipbuilding industry, 1975; the 6 nations' national shipbuilding programs and their relationships to fleet requirements, 1970-75; the 6 nations' shipbuilding deliveries and year-end backlogs, 1970-76; and the combined deliveries and year-end orders outstanding in DWT's and as a percentage of world activity for the 6 nations. It also contains appendices of Eastern Bloc maritime activity, OPEC maritime activity, less-developed countries maritime activity, and how each of these segments relates to/effects the major powers.
Temple, Barker and Sloane, Incorporated33 Hayden Avenue
Lexington, MA United States 02173
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 449 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo preference; Commodities; Competition; Finance; Foreign; Investments; Planning; Shipbuilding; Statistics; Subsidies; Water
- Uncontrolled Terms: Financial management; International competition
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics; Investment planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Finance; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00168245
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM