PRACTICAL SERVICE EXPERIENCE WITH PROPELLER DUCTS
The paper deals with structural failures in the propeller, the duct, and the supporting structure, and outlines how these problems have been overcome. Work drawings of propeller and nozzle.
- Convention held April 18-22, 1977.
International Tug Convention (5th)Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Wood, J N
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Ducted propellers; Nozzles; Propellers; Stresses; Structural deterioration and defects; Structures
- Old TRIS Terms: Propeller stresses
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00168201
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 4
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM