SHIP'S MULTIPURPOSE INFORMATION SYSTEM
The information demands onboard a ship are briefly reviewed, and classification of the various forms of sub-sets is discussed. Examples of realization of an intergrated information system for 1) a cargo vessel, 2) a factory trawler and 3) a deep sea fishing company are given.
- Presented at the Paris Conference on Supervision in Operation and Preventative Maintenance of Marine Machine Systems, May 4-6, 1977.
Bureau Veritas31 rue Henri-Rochefort
Paris 17e, France
- Soldek, J
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo ships; Information systems; Integrated systems; Monitoring; Ship operations; Ships
- Uncontrolled Terms: Condition monitoring
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipboard information system
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00168199
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM