A MARINE SURVEYOR LOOKS AT THE TUG/SUPPLY VESSEL
The tug/supply vessel is changing and the paper looks at the degree of sophistication achieved, in particular the position of the engine room and the layout of the wheelhouse are discussed. Midship section of a 200 ft tug/supply vessel is shown.
- Convention Held April 18-22, 1977.
International Tug Convention (5th)Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Pulsifer, K
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge design; Bridges; Decks (Ships); Engine rooms; Naval architecture; Structural design; Tug supply vessels
- Old TRIS Terms: Wheelhouse design
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00168190
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM