CONSIDERATION ON THE CONDITION MONITORING OF RELIQUEFACTION PLANTS ON GAS CARRIERS
The main function of the reliquefaction plant and hence the main objectives of a condition monitoring system are reviewed. Condition monitoring applied to various major components in the plant is also discussed. Monitoring parameters are suggested and discussed. A proposal for a complete system for the condition monitoring of the reliquefaction plant on an LPG-carrier is presented.
- Presented at the Paris Conference on Supervision in Operation and Preventive Maintenance of Marine Machine Systems, May 4-6, 1977.
Bureau Veritas31 rue Henri-Rochefort
Paris 17e, France
- Skramstad, E
- Foyen, L
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Liquefied gases; Liquefied petroleum gas; Machinery; Monitoring; Tankers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Condition monitoring
- Old TRIS Terms: Reliquefaction systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00168185
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM