DEVELOPMENT OF ENGINE CONDITION MONITORING FOR MEDIUM SPEED DIESEL ENGINE
The system comprises detection, diagnosis, maintenance data gathering and comprehensive data indication subsystems, and covers a wide range of engine powers in order to suit the various operating modes of different types of ships.
- Presented at the Paris Conference on Supervision in Operation and Preventive Maintenance of Marine Machine Systems, May 4-6, 1977.
Bureau Veritas31 rue Henri-Rochefort
Paris 17e, France
- Iida, H
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Engines; Monitoring
- Uncontrolled Terms: Condition monitoring
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel monitoring; Engine monitoring; Medium speed diesels
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00168183
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM