DEVELOPMENT OF STABILITY STANDARDS FOR OFFSHORE SUPPLY VESSELS
The current state of development of various intact and damage stability standards is considered. The history and background of the standards are discussed, along with related construction and operational considerations.
- Convention held April 18-22, 1977.
International Tug Convention (5th)Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Rabe, W D
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Design standards; Offshore supply boats; Stability (Mechanics)
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Damage stability; Imco design standards; Stability standards
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00168182
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 5
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM