MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR THE SMALLER SHIPYARD. THE APPLICATION OF TWO PROPRIETARY PROJECT NETWORK ANALYSIS PACKAGES
Two proprietary computer packages are examined, namely the Easams Ltd. "Emprent" System, and the K and H Business Consultants Ltd "1900 Precedence System". The ability of each package to fulfill the stated requirements of a management information system is investigated.
British Ship Research AssociationWallend Research Station
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Information processing; Information systems; Management; Management information systems; Shipyards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Management systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipyard information systems; Shipyard management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00168176
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report NS 441
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM