A TALE OF EIGHT SEAPORTS
The paper gives an evaluation and an assessment of the present and future potentials of the following seaports. Hamburg, Bremen/Bremerhave, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Antwerp, Dunkirk, Le Havre and London. Apart from general information, attention is paid to what prominent spokesmen for the Ports have said with regard to the Ports themselves and their relations among each others.
Netherlands Maritime Institute, ZZ N/A
- De Jong, J
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Port operations; Ports
- Geographic Terms: Belgium; France; Germany; Netherlands; United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00168172
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report M21
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM