CLASSIFIED LICENSING: DEVELOPMENT OF PROCEDURES AND MATERIALS. VOLUME II. LICENSING OF MOTORCYCLE OPERATORS. APPENDICES
There are plans to request from the North Carolina state legislature that DMV be given the authority to establish a system of classified licensing. This project was concerned with the development of instruments and procedures that will be necessary in the implementation of such a system. The project was divided into a number of tasks, but generally they were concerned with the development of: (1) materials that would clearly explain the concept of and illustrate the need for a system of classified licensing; (2) information, materials and procedures for use in the evaluation and licensing of motorcycle operators; (3) information, materials and procedures for use in the licensing of operators of large trucks. This appendix includes the materials relevant to the licensing of motorcyle operations. /Author/ See also HS-021 707, HS-021 709 and HS-021 710.
- Sponsored by the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles, the North Carolina Office of the Governor's Highway Safety Coordinator, the North Carolina Department of Transportation, and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
University of North Carolina, Chapel HillHighway Safety Research Center
Chapel Hill, NC United States 27599
- Waller, P F
- Padgett, S S
- Li, L K
- Lowery, H A
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 112 p.
- TRT Terms: Driver licensing; Information management; Information organization; Materials; Methodology; Motorcycles
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Materials; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00168047
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Safety Council Safety Research Info Serv
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-021 708
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1991 12:00AM