MEASURING DRIVER PERFORMANCE: INSTRUMENTATION, SOFTWARE, AND APPLICATION
A data collection and analysis system is described for an instrumented car research program. Transducers, electronic circuitry, and data recording are described, and data analysis procedures are indicated. Discussion includes the current experiments underway in the research program. System strengths and weaknesses are also indicated.
- Presented at the Passenger Car Meeting, Detroit Plaza, Detroit Michigan, September 26-30, 1977.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- DAMKOT, D K
- Geller, H A
- Whitmore, D G
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Driver performance; Drivers; Electronics; Instrumented vehicles; Measurement; Personnel performance; Transducers
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00168040
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Safety Council Safety Research Info Serv
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 770813
- Contract Numbers: PHS R01-00697-02
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM