FINAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT
Chicago, South Shore and South Bend Railroad discontinuance of all passenger train service Chicago, South Shore and South Bend Railroad abandonment of line over Illinois Central Gulf Railroad between Randolph Street and 115th Street (Kensington) in Cook County, Illinois.
Interstate Commerce CommissionOffice of Proceedings, Section of Energy and Environment
Washington, DC United States 20423
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 215 p.
- TRT Terms: Abandonment; Commuter service; Environmental impacts; Passenger service
- Identifier Terms: Chicago South Shore and South Bend Railroad
- Subject Areas: Environment; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00167934
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Interstate Commerce Commission
- Report/Paper Numbers: IC 1.32:C43
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1977 12:00AM