RECYCLING OF BITUMINOUS CONCRETE PAVEMENTS--AN UPDATE
Hot-mix recycling projects in Virginia, Texas, Iowa, North Carolina and several other states are described. In each case, details of the project, the process, and special observations are noted. The names of the investigator, the contractor, and the status of the project are also provided. The number of tons removed recycled and replaced in the various projects described here, vary from 2,500 tons to 90,000 tons.
- Paper prepared for presentation at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, Atlantic City, New Jersey, October 31-November 2, 1977.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Bernard, D A
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt concrete; Flexible pavements; Hot mix asphalt; Recycling
- Subject Areas: Construction; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Research;
- Accession Number: 00167844
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM