SEA ICE-75. SUMMARY REPORT
The report summarizes results and conclusions from the project "Sea Ice 75"--A field experiment aimed at evaluating the capability of remote sensing techniques for surveillance and mapping of sea ice in the Bay of Bothnia.
- Research report completed with the cooperation of the Winter Navigation Research Board, Swedish Administration of Shipping and Navigation and the Finnish Board of Navigation.
Ship Research Institute of NorwayP.O. Box 4125, Valentinlyst, Hakon Hakonsongt. 34
N-7001 Trondheim, Norway
- Blomquist, A
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Detectors; Ice; Mapping; Remote sensing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ice detection
- Old TRIS Terms: Ice mapping
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00167793
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Research Rpt. 16:9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM