SEA ICE-75. RADAR ALTIMETER RESULTS
The report describes the results obtained at a field test on sea-ice mapping by radar altimetry. The experiment was carried out in the Gulf of Bothnia, March 1975.
- Research report completed with the cooperation of the Winter Navigation Research Board, Swedish Administration of Shipping and Navigation and the Finnish Board of Navigation.
Ship Research Institute of NorwayP.O. Box 4125, Valentinlyst, Hakon Hakonsongt. 34
N-7001 Trondheim, Norway
- AXELSSON, S
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Detectors; Ice; Mapping; Radar; Remote sensing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ice detection
- Old TRIS Terms: Ice mapping
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00167792
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Research Rpt. 16:7
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM