SEA-ICE 75. GROUND TRUTH REPORT
A remote sensing project over sea ice was carried out between March 10 and 20, 1975. Several sensors, microwave, visual and infrared, were tested. Simultaneously an extensive ground truth work was carried out. This report gives information on all ground truth data including the satellite and air photo information.
- Research report completed with the cooperation of the Winter Navigation Research Board, Swedish Administration of Shipping and Navigation and the Finnish Board of Navigation.
Ship Research Institute of NorwayP.O. Box 4125, Valentinlyst, Hakon Hakonsongt. 34
N-7001 Trondheim, Norway
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 68 p.
- TRT Terms: Artificial satellites; Data collection; Detectors; Ice; Infrared detectors; Mapping; Remote sensing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ice detection
- Old TRIS Terms: Ice mapping; Satellite systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00167788
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Research Rpt. 16:2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM