This annual report of the Maritime Administration covers fiscal year 1976 and the transition quarter. The report describes in detail the Agency's efforts in (1) shipbuilding, (2) ship operation, (3) domestic operations, (4) market development, (5) port and intermodal development, (6) research and development, (7) the marine environment and energy conservation, (8) maritime manpower, (9) national security, (10) international activities and (11) administration.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Pagination: 121 p.
- TRT Terms: Cooperation; Development; Domestic transportation; Energy conservation; Environment; International; International compacts; Labor market; Market development; Oceans; Policy; Port operations; Ports; Ship operations; Shipbuilding; Shipping
- Uncontrolled Terms: Marine environment
- Old TRIS Terms: Domestic shipping policies; Maritime research
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Energy; Environment; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00167778
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Cong. Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM