SECURING OF SHIP'S EXHAUST-PIPE SYSTEMS
The article reviews present knowledge concerning types and methods of suspension and mounting of ship exhaust pipes, their advantages and disadvantages, and cites examples from passenger and passenger/cargo vessels.
- Presented at the Second Symposium on the Theory and Practice, Zagreb. Translation No. 4009.
British Ship Research AssociationWallend Research Station
- Lipovac, D
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Emission control systems; Engines; Exhaust gases; Noise control; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine vibration
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00167767
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM