ANALYSIS OF WORLD MERCHANT SHIP LOSSES 1967-1975
The general study of this paper covers actual total losses during the period from 1949 to 1975 with particular attention given to the latter nine years, 1967 to 1975.
- Presented at Safety at Sea, Second West European Conference on Marine Technology, London, May 23-27, 1977.
Royal Institution of Naval Architects, England10 Upper Belgrave Street
London SW1X 8BQ, England
- CASHMAN, J P
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Casualties; Fatalities; Loss and damage; Ships; Water transportation crashes
- Old TRIS Terms: Casualty data; Loss prevention; Ship casualties; Ship losses
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00167760
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 2 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM