THE SHIPBOARD HABITABILITY DESIGN PROCESS
This paper discusses how U.S. Navy shipboard habitability design requirements are generated and satisfied, documents the deficiencies associated with this process, and proposes more effective methods for identifying and satisfying these requirements.
- Presented at the 14th Annual Technical Symposium.
Department of the NavyAssociation of Scientists and Engineers of NASSC
Washington, DC USA 20360
- Castle, J E
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Crew accommodation; Habitat (Ecology); Shipboard personnel; Ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Habitability
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00167741
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of Scientists and Engineers of NASSC
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 1978 12:00AM