INTERNATIONAL POLICIES, AGREEMENTS, LAW, REGULATIONS, AND COOPERATION RELATING TO THE OCEANS
This packaged literature search contains citations from the Oceanic Abstracts data base for the period 1964 through June 1976. Citations are arranged by descending citation number. This generally means that citations to the most recently published articles are listed first. Abstracts for each article cited are available in the publication OCEANIC ABSTRACTS which is published by Pollution Abstracts, Inc., 620 S. Fifth St., Louisville, Ky. 40202. Abstracts are included in this packaged search only for the year 1967. At this time the computer searchable file does not contain abstracts for other years. Questions or comments regarding this packaged search should be referred to Systems Branch, D826, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Washington, D.C. 20235, telephone (202) 634-7334.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric AdministrationEnvironmental Data Service, 330 Whitehaven Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20007
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Cooperation; International; International compacts; Legal constraints; Legislation; Maritime law; Ocean development; Offshore construction; Policy
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00167737
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of Commerce
- Report/Paper Numbers: 76-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 1978 12:00AM