OCEAN ENGINEERING--GRADUATE VS UNDERGRADUATE EDUCATION
This paper reviews ocean engineering programs within the United States and their ability to satisfy the needs of the ocean industry. It presents the basic curriculum needed in both an undergraduate and graduate ocean engineering program. The relative advantages to the student and to the future employer of graduate versus undergraduate education are compared.
- Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions (POAC 77), Newfoundland Memorial University, Canada, September 26-30, 1977.
POAC Conference 77,
- Kalajian, E H
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: College students; Curricula; Education; Ocean engineering; Training
- Old TRIS Terms: Education programs; Undergraduate training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00167678
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 1978 12:00AM