IMCO'S ACTIVITIES WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO THE IMPACT ON SHIP DESIGN
"IMCO" is well known in the Maritime world. This paper gives a brief account of all "IMCO" engagements and reviews some of the requirements adopted by "IMCO" which may be considered significant is respect of the design and construction of certain types of ships.
- Presented at the Second West European Conference on Marine Technology in London, May 23-27, 1977.
Royal Institution of Naval Architects, England10 Upper Belgrave Street
London SW1X 8BQ, England
- Jens, JLE
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Design standards; Maritime safety; Safety engineering; Ships; Vehicle design
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Imco design standards; International maritime safety
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00167666
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 4 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 1978 12:00AM