LEGAL ASPECTS OF SHIPS IN NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL WATERS
With possible "Nuclear incident" as the central theme, international law as it is now emerging is discussed in terms of 1) preventive measures and 2) liability in the event of a "nuclear incident". Work done by the international convention for the "Safety of life at sea" (solas-60) is discussed in some detail.
Int'l Conf on Nuclear Merchant Ship PropulsionNew York, NY USA
- Wisall, F L
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Liability; Maritime safety; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Regulations; Safety; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety standards
- Old TRIS Terms: Collision damage protection; International maritime safety; Nuclear reactor safety; Solas convention
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00167665
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 1978 12:00AM