INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS FOR NUCLEAR MERCHANT SHIPS
The paper reviews the work done by listing all available existing national and international standards and regulations for commercial nuclear ship construction and operation. The work was based on a selection of 21 sources and titled "International Marine Nuclear Standards Cross Index." Future developments, including work by "IMCO", are discussed.
Int'l Conf on Nuclear Merchant Ship PropulsionNew York, NY United States
- McMichael, D B
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Design standards; Maritime safety; Nuclear powered ships; Policy; Safety; Ship operations; Shipbuilding
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Imco design standards; International maritime safety
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Policy; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00167663
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 1978 12:00AM