INTERACTION AFTERBODY BOUNDARY LAYER AND PROPELLER
Measurements of the boundary layer characteristics and pressure distribution on axisymmetric bodies with and without a stern propelled in operation are used to verify new analytical techniques for computing the hydrodynamic interaction.
- Presented at the Symposium on Hydrodynamics of the Ship and Offshore Propulsion Systems in Hovik outside Oslo, March 20-25, 1977, Session 1.
Norske VeritasGrenseveien 92, Etterstad
Oslo 6, Norway
- Huang, T T
- Cox, D B
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Boundary layer; Hulls; Hydrodynamics; Performance; Pressure; Propellers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Pressure distribution
- Old TRIS Terms: Boundary layer theory; Hull propeller interaction; Propeller performance
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00167662
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 4/2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 1978 12:00AM