MARINE CORROSION--CAUSES AND PREVENTION
Gives engineers sound assistance in diagnosing and anticipating corrosion problems by explaining how to prevent failures and anticipate potential hazards. The book provides a description of practical problems, discusses the nature of corrosion reactions, and deals with the influence, measurement, and control of environmental factors. In addition to hundreds of tables, graphs, and appropriate references to pertinent literature, the volume includes case histories of typical corrosion failures, environmental measurement tests, corrosion phenomena, cathodic protection theory and practice, specific applications, and examinations of protective coatings.
- Price is $25.25.
John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated111 River Street
Hoboken, NJ USA 07030-6000
- LaQue, F L
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 332 p.
- TRT Terms: Anticorrosion coatings; Cathodic protection; Coatings; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Hulls; Protective coatings
- Old TRIS Terms: Coating performance; Corrosion data; Hull corrosion prevention
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00167653
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Wiley Intescience
- Report/Paper Numbers: 1-51745-3 Book
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 1978 12:00AM