INTERNATIONAL TUG CONVENTION, 4TH, 1975
Twenty seven papers by various authors are presented. The topics discussed include: Factors affecting offshore supply vessels; aspects of tug-ship interactions; anchor handling tugs; tug-barge combinations; towage of large industrial structures; manoevering simulators; towing with twin hull vessels; developments in push towing systems; design of push-tow linkages; sewage treatment aboard tug and tow boats; towing and anchor handling for pipe laying; and propeller excited vibrations in small vessels.
- Presented at the International Tug Convention (4th), in New Orleans, Louisiana, October 20-23, 1975.
Reed (Thomas) Industrial Press Limited36/37 Cock Lane, Saracen's Head Building
London EC1A 9BY, England
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 300 p.
- TRT Terms: Anchors (Mooring devices); Barges; Offshore supply boats; Propellers; Sewage treatment; Towboats; Towing devices; Tug ship interaction; Tug supply vessels; Tugboats; Vehicle design; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Anchor handling; Propeller vibration; Towing operations
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00167646
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1977 12:00AM