NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN MAGNETIC SUSPENSION AND PROPULSION FOR TRANSPORTATION
This paper describes the most recent accomplishments in the on-going development of the magnetically levitated and propelled ROMAG transportation vehicle.
- From SAE Meeting, February 28-March 4, 1977.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Holt, W J
- Ross, J A
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Electromagnetic fields; Guideways; Impacts; Intelligent transportation systems; Magnetic levitation; Passenger transportation; Personal rapid transit; Propulsion; Rapid transit
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Magnetic field effects; Romag transportation system
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00167553
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 770428 Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 1981 12:00AM