TRANSIT STATION PLANNING AND DESIGN: STATE OF THE ART
Proceedings include 7 technical papers that deal with transit station planning and design, aspects of rapid transit station, design of pedestrian facilities for the Washington metro, and methodological issues for transit station.
- Transp Facil Workshop, Conference Pap and Summ of Conference Proceedings, New York, New York, May 22-24, 1974. Also available from Carnegie-Mellon University, TRI.
Carnegie Mellon UniversityTransportation Research Institute
Pittsburgh, PA United States 15213
National Science FoundationResearch Applied to National Needs
Washington, DC United States 20550
- Hoel, L A
- ROSZNER, E S
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 186 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Design; Management; Parking facilities; Passenger terminals; Pedestrians; Rail transit stations; Railroad stations; Rapid transit; Structural design; Subway stations; Subways; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger station design
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Design; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00167550
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: TRI Res Report n8, NSF/RA-760499
- Contract Numbers: NSF-GI-39223
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1981 12:00AM