THE SHOCK THAT REVIVES
BENEFITS OF DEFIBRILLATORS ON AIRPLANES; CONSIDERATIONS FOR BUSINESS FLIGHT DEPARTMENTS.
- BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL AVIATION, V. 80, NO. 6 (JUNE 1997), P. 72-78: ILL.
- MARTIN, LINDA L
- Publication Date: 1997-6
- Aviation Week's Business and Commercial Aviation
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 1538-7267
- Serial URL: http://aviationweek.com/business-commercial-aviation
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Business aviation; Emergency medical services; Safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00878845
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jan 12 1998 12:00AM