The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, as related to the effect of tires on highway safety. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 650 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Automotive engineering; Bibliographies; Braking; Dynamic structural analysis; Motor vehicles; Skid resistance; Suspension systems; Tire treads; Tires; Traction; Traffic safety; Trailers; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00167395
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SB-14, DOT-HS-802 148
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 27 2002 12:00AM