ACCIDENT RISK FORECASTING
This bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, as related to accident forecasting. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal 'Highway Safety Literature' and are indexed by a keyword-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also PB-271 237.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 98 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Bibliographies; Crash injury research; Crashes; Forecasting; Hazards; Human factors engineering; Research; Risk assessment; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00167378
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802 567, SB-22
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 27 2002 12:00AM