STUDY OF AUTOMOBILE MARKET DYNAMICS. VOLUME II. ANALYSIS
Volume II describes the work in providing statistical inputs to a computer model by examining the effects of various options on the number of automobiles sold; the distribution of sales among small, medium and large cars; the distribution between automobiles of foreign and domestic manufacturers; and the gross revenue resulting from the automobile sales.
- See also Volume 1, PB-272 924.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA USA 02140
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Morton, A S
- Strong, S T
- Metcalf, E I
- Marple, G A
- Freedman, A
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 72 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Energy conservation; Fuel conservation; Industries; Market surveys; Marketing; Motor fuels; Policy; Regulations; Revenues; Sales; Statistical analysis; Taxes
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Environment; Finance; Law; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00167376
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ADL-78542-06-1-Vol-2, DOT-TSC-OST-77-1.II
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1060-1
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 2002 12:00AM