PEDESTRIANS: A SUBJECT BIBLIOGRAPHY FROM HIGHWAY SAFETY LITERATURE
This bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, as related to the pedestrian. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal 'Highway Safety Literature' and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also report dated Dec 69, PB-194 315.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 361 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Bicycles; Highway traffic control; Human factors engineering; Injuries; Intersections; Pedestrians; Prevention; Safety; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00167374
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SB-20, DOT-HS-802 504
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 27 2002 12:00AM