THE SAN DIEGO TRANSIT STUDY DATA BASE: TAPE-USERS' GUIDE
This document is a brief technical manual for users of a magnetic tape-based data set assembled by The Urban Institute Transportation Studies Program. The data characterize the operation of the San Diego Transit Corporation bus system for the time period 1/72 through 4/75. These data have been used for a study of bus transit demand and supply and are being made available for other analysts who wish to use them.
- For data file on magnetic tape, see PB-272 753.
Washington, DC United States 20037
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Kemp, M A
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 111 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus lines; Buses; Demand; Information processing; Information retrieval; Manuals; Passenger vehicles; Revenues; Routes; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: California
- Subject Areas: Finance; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00167351
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Working Paper-5066-5-4, UMTA-DC-52-0002-77-2, UMTADC-52-0002
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 8 2003 12:00AM