ADMINISTRATION OF THE NATURAL GAS PIPELINE SAFETY ACT (9TH ANNUAL REPORT)
The report summarizes the major activities of the Office of Pipeline Safety Operations (OPSO) for the calendar year 1976. Topics covered include gas pipeline failures and casualties; Federal pipeline safety standards; State participation in the Federal gas pipeline safety program; OPSO's compliance and enforcement activities; and the Trans-Alaska crude oil pipeline system.
Department of TransportationOffice of Pipeline Safety, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-6-8
- Pagination: 93 p.
- TRT Terms: Failure; Gas pipelines; Petroleum pipelines; Pipeline transportation; Safety; Standards
- Subject Areas: Pipelines; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00167317
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/MTB/OPSO-77/02
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 23 2002 12:00AM