SUMMARY REPORT: WORKSHOP ON VEHICLE RIDE QUALITY HELD AT WILLIAMSBURG, VIRGINIA ON AUGUST 13-15, 1975
The workshops were conducted to review the information presented at the 1975 Ride Quality Symposium held during August 11-12, and to assess the state of the art in ride quality as surmised by various workshop participants. The proceedings are organized according to the main topics discussed by the four workshop groups: accomplishments in ride quality research, needs of the transportation community, ride quality research techniques, and ride and environment control techniques. In addition, an appendix on scaling techniques and a list of workshop participants are included.
- Record URL:
- See also N76-16754. Prepared in cooperation with Virginia Univ., Charlottesville. Dept. of Engineering Science and Systems.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
University of Virginia, CharlottesvilleCenter for Transportation Studies, P.O. Box 400742
Charlottesville, VA United States 22904-4742
National Aeronautics and Space Administration400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20546
- KUHLTHAU, A R
- Wichansky, A M
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 168 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Meetings; Needs assessment; Performance; Quality assurance; Quality control; Research; Riding qualities; State of the art studies; Technological innovations; Technology assessment; Transportation; Urban transportation; Vehicle performance; Vehicles; Workshops
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00167308
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST-77-44 Final Rpt., NASA-CP-2103
- Contract Numbers: NGR-47-005-81
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1981 12:00AM