MODULAR PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT FOR VEHICLE CRASH SIMULATION. VOLUME III. USERS' GUIDE FOR UMVCS-1
This guide is an instruction and information manual to enable the user to prepare an input data set for exercising the program. The guide describes the input quantities which must be provided to the executive section of the program; it also gives a description and sample output of the executive system, a description and sample of the output produced by the computer program, and an example problem including a sample data set and exercise of the program.
- See also Volume 2, PB-272 045.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Bennett, R O
- McIvor, I K
- Robbins, D H
- WANG, H C
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 284 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Crash diagrams; Crash injury research; Crashes; Guides to information; Manuals; Research; Simulation; Traffic crashes; Training; Training devices; Vehicles
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00167303
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-532 Final Rpt., UM-HSRI-76-4-3
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00855
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 23 1978 12:00AM